background

Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree








 I love those baby blues





Since fate intervened and kept Jeff and I from getting a fake Christmas Tree, it was time to go cut one down!  Once that decision was final I jumped in with both feet and decided to make the experience a memorable one for Violet.  I realize she may not remember the trip, but the pictures and the traditions will keep on going.  Jeff and I both grew up cutting down our Christmas Trees at Fouch's Christmas Tree farm, so we were super excited for Violet to start that tradition.  Jeff and I usually took at least an hour to pick out the "perfect  tree", but this year decided to speed things up a little and settle for just a nice tree.  We also decided to go smaller as to not take away too much play space for Violet.  Jeff was literally running up and down the rows of trees and found a great tree in under 5 minutes!  We were so afraid Violet was going to get too cold but her Santa coat kept her warm.  I love this tradition and am so excited to share it with Violet.  I asked my mom to come with us so she could be a part of tree cutting and she took some awesome pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment