background

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Violet!


Violet loves her new ball pit!

I'm going to get you!

Violet and her Baby Peanut in her new rocking chair

Jeff decorating her cake.  He can do anything!  Great job!

Finished product

Happy Girl
Yeah for Birthdays

I love so much about this picute... Great Grandma intermixed with all the kids, all the kids so excited


Go for it girl!

That a girl!
We are continuing the tradition of the special plate.  You are special Sweet Violet.

Sugar high

Mamma and her baby girl
     I can't believe that Violet is now 1.  Every day with her is a blessing.  We had so much fun preparing for her party.  The whole week was spent going through old photos and digging through storage to find my favorite outfits and toys from this year.  Jeff and I made a slideshow of all our favorite videos and pictures from the past year to play during the party.  We spent countless hours oohing and aaaahing over the sweetness of Violet.  We also blew up those monthly photos we have been taking and hung them in order so you could really see how she has changed.  (Thank you Allison for those stickers!  We love our monthly photos).  Sometimes I get overwhelmed with joy and the only way my body knows how to express it is with a burst of tears.  Not a pretty cry but uncontrollable sobbing.  This happened at our wedding and once again at Violet's party.  I felt I had done a pretty good job keeping my emotions in check while preparing for the party, but once everyone was together to celebrate my precious baby, I lost it!  I didn't even know it was coming.  We are so lucky to have our precious little girl and so lucky to have the love and support of our family and friends.  The party was a blast!
     Vioelt is really close to taking her first steps.  She will stand for 30 seconds at a time.  We try to get her to step to us but she just lunges knowing that we will catch her!  She can pull up to anything now including the wall.  She is also getting curious and loves to stack her toys and put toys in baskets and open containers.  She thinks the toilet is a great place for toys!  The toilet paper is also great fun :)  Life is an adventure and we are on the move.  I love this stage so much.  Can't wait to see what is to come.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the cake pictures!! And please tell Jeff how impressed I am with his decorating skills...if he gets tired of being a doctor one day he could retire and open a bakery :) I can't wait to see you guys around Christmas - I'm bringing Miss V's b-day present with me. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete