background

Monday, August 20, 2012

Livin In The Country

Is there anything cuter than getting an adorable little girl dirty?  I love dressing Violet up and then letting her run wild.  She got to spend last week with her Sparks cousins at her Grandma and Papa's house in the country.  Violet loves to be outside and Grandma and Papa's house is always exciting with new territory and animals to explore.  She learned a few new words while playing with her cousins such as share.  She asks me to share everything now from the broom to the tv remote.  I am pretty sure she thinks share means "give it to me" :)  She has started to try and tell me what happens in her little world which is so much fun.  At dinner the other night she was talking about Grandma and Papa's house and strung all sorts of phrases together.  Big Bubbles, Big brown dog, swing swing, fall down, oh no!  I am pretty sure she was trying to tell me that while she was swinging she ran into the big brown dog, and that she likes big bubbles!  Precious.  While the big cousins were fishing Jeff caught a big bull frog for the kids to play with.  It was huge!  I thought Violet was going to be all over it because she loves animals.  She actually wanted nothing to with it!  It was big, slimy, and jumpy!  I don't blame her. 


"Let me touch that,  Wow, slimy!"
 "There is no way I am holding that slimy thing!"
 "A prince you say, well I might touch him"
 "no kisses, but I will hold his toes"
" Baby's ear"  Yep that's right!  Gentle, gentle...
 All the sparks cousins, Grandma and Great Grandma
 I love this picture, Jada hugging Violet, Jada's shoes she found and put on herself, Chelsea's outfit and Superman in the background.  Precious!
 Just cute
 Violet and Papa playing, look at Jada in the background.  She is so happy!
 Chelsea keeping Violet safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment