background

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Photo Shoot!

For my 30th birthday, Jeff got me a photo shoot with my good friend Lissy.  He thought we could always look at the pictures and know that I had just turned 30.  Great idea!  I was really excited because I love a good photo shoot.  My Mom definitely groomed me for photo shoots when I was a kid by dressing us up and taking our pictures every chance she got!  The pictures were outside which was great for Violet.  She loves to be outside and explore new places.  She basically just played in a field which allowed for very fun happy smiles!  Lissy got to witness her bouncy run as we chased her around.  My mom and Rick also came to help make her laugh and they did a great job!  I am pretty sure Mom couldn't walk the next day from jumping around and sprinting to make Violet smile.  I am so glad my walls are filling up with adorable pictures!











Here are a few adorable swimming pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment