background

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Time Flies!

It has been a whole month since my last post!  Our summer is flying by!  Maybey it is from all the traveling we have been doing this summer.  Violet is now a pro because in the past month we have visited Eldon, Kansas City, Quincy, and Macomb.  We are now getting ready for a trip to Indianapolis!  She does great in the car and sleeps through most trips.  Thank goodness.
     Violet has started rolling around the floor like crazy.  She can get anywhere she wants to go now.  We have a video monitor in her room and it is so funny to watch her roll all around her crib.  She sleeps with about 4 pacifiers and a stuffed animal, and she makes sure they all roll with her!  I don't know how she does it!  The other major accomplishment for Miss Vi is that she started saying Da Da yesterday.  She has been babbling a lot lately, but Da Da is as clear as can be.  Yesterday she grabbed Jeff's face looked right in his eyes and said it.  Melts my heart!  Today she started to try to click her tongue.  I think she could really be talking in full sentences before she starts walking!  I guess I did! 
     On a side note, Matthew Van Fleet has the most amazing picture books!  They are hilarious and Violet will sit for 20 minutes and let me read them to her.  You should check them out!  Every page has either a touch and feel part or a movement.  Tails is my favorite followed by Dogs.  Here are some recent pictures of Violet.  Thanks Mom for keeping your camera rolling and capturing all of her emotions!













1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is getting so big on us! She is too cute and I am so excited she is talking now and saying dada, wow, how time flies!!!!!!! As you always told me Tish, seize the moment!!! XOXO, Tab

    ReplyDelete