background

Friday, July 1, 2011

Swim Swim!

Oh my gosh, am I having fun!  I have been waiting for the perfect day to let Violet swim.  Finally I got tired of waiting for the perfect day and just went for it!  We blew up her pool yesterday on the first day of our heat advisory.  I filled it up and set it in the sun thinking it could warm up while she napped.  Well, the water was warmer than her bath water!  I dragged the pool to the shade so it could cool off, and by the time she woke up my shade was gone!  I tried again today and thought we should swim in the morning before the temperature reached 100.  I got her all dressed up, camera ready and then realized the water was cold again!  We had a cute photo shoot and then went in.  I felt a little defeated.  I dragged the pool into the sun again for the water to heat up while she napped again.  We went out for round two.  I dragged the pool into the shade and plopped her in ready for her to not like the semi-cold, not too hot water.  She had a blast!  She splashed for 30 minutes!  I captured many of Violet's funny faces while she experienced a pool for the first time.  I think I had as much fun if not more than she did!  Enjoy the pics!











No comments:

Post a Comment